About Spokane Divorce Attorney Stanley A. Kempner Jr.
Stanley A. Kempner Jr.
A graduate of Gonzaga University School of Law, attorney Stanley A. Kempner Jr. has been providing individualized legal counsel to Spokane residents for nearly four decades. A member of the Washington Arbitration and Mediation Service, Mr. Kempner also serves on the Superior Court Guardian Ad Litem Committee. This unique background has provided him with an expansive understanding of how cases are decided, as well as what it takes to obtain a favorable outcome.
If you’ve been unfairly treated at your work place or if you need assistance with a family hardship, you need a knowledgeable and dedicated attorney to represent you. Contact Stanley A. Kempner Jr. Attorney at Law now to schedule your initial consultation.
– U.S. District Court of Montana (1994)
– U.S. Supreme Court (1989)
– U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington (1983)
– U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington (1983)
– Washington State Bar Association (1980)
– Washington Arbitration & Mediation Service
– Superior Court Guardian Ad Litem Committee
– Arbitrator for Spokane County Superior Court
– Gonzaga University School of Law – J.D.
Stanley A. Kempner Jr. Attorney at Law provides Spokane residents with reliable, individualized legal counsel.
Call 509-590-4563 to learn more about how Mr. Kempner can help you and your family move forward.